Powered By Blogger

Your precious love

·       They way you walk towards me with that sway that makes my whole body hot, the twinkle in your eye you walking towards me. Your touch, the way you run your hard working hands all over my body, you know my body inside and out. The pause, you grab my hand so loving while looking at me in my eyes before you tell me you love me. The way you bite your lip while thinking, when you look at me with love while i am getting ready in the mirror, the way your eyes follow me across the room to where you are. It doesn't matter where we are your attention is me and never do your eyes wonder. Your plentiful kisses that say much more than a four letter word, you are love always always. The way your hands run across my waist, the feeling, the love, my everything.

·       The way you look in those jeans, your body, the way you make love to me, the way you talk, your soft heartfelt words that linger through my head body and soul all day. The good morning and the goodnight kiss that makes me long for more. The shape of your lip’s that I run my fingers through and know like a map. The long talks, the communication, the unity. It doesn't matter where we are in the world; your precious love carries me through it all.

1 comment:

Featured Post

Your words!

How you and those couple of words, make me smile, make me feel!