Powered By Blogger

Left empty

The coffee left empty; no coffee brewing in the morning, still waiting for the cup of coffee in bed. I hear your voice calling for me, I hear you and look for you but I don’t see you. I was your princess and you were my prince. The kind words, I need most now today and forever. I don’t hear them. The compassion I need at this moment, I don’t feel your hand. Only your hand led me to happiness. I see you and I reach for you but you’re not there. Your heart, you handed me in my hands everyday that meant so much, and felt so loved. Where are you? Can you see me in your dreams, can you hear me calling for you, I’m calling you with all my love that I had and still have. But you’re not here. I can’t breathe it hurts every time I inhale and exhale knowing you’re not here. I can’t see with such hurt and confusion, my tears are filling my eyes. Questioning can I move on? Could I love as much as I once loved you? How do I begin? How do I let go of you, your love, understanding and compassion. How? I just realized as I looked around the room, another love. Realized, other loves will never compare to yours. You respected, understood, with the compassionate love you once gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Your words!

How you and those couple of words, make me smile, make me feel!