Powered By Blogger

The excitement

·       The excitement of being by your side, when we go out for the evening. I am so ready to go home even though our evening out hasn’t begun. You have just that special way of surprising me in some way. The intimacy, the love, the passionate kisses you leave imbedded in my body every single day! The things you tell me in between, the beginning and at the end, that my memory and heart hold on to with such passion.

·       Your silliness , your soft hands that run up and down my body and feels oh so amazing, feels just like the first time every time. When our bodies press together, the instant fire we create that grows stronger and stronger each and every day. Your long slow passionate kisses that run from the top of my body to the tip of my toes. You pleasure my body with such burning love that leaves no part unmissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Your words!

How you and those couple of words, make me smile, make me feel!