Powered By Blogger

Do you hear me

·       Do you hear me, do you see me? I am here in front of you begging you silently with tears filling my eyes and my heart in my hand. I need you, I need you to help me please out of the emptiness I feel, I am sinking more and more into a deep depression with no way out. I reach for your hand and you turn away you push me away, your too busy caught up with you they way you feel, only what you want and what you need. I feel like I’m losing you little by little, you can’t I need your love, help help I need your help, can’t you see past the way you feel, I love you hold me you fool. I stand beside you and you don’t even care. You don’t listen to me I try and try to speak to. I pray it will make it to your heart and it doesn’t, it just doesn’t, why? I smile a smile that I just don’t feel I see it you see it but it’s broken, my heart hurts, it cry’s for your help. I talk to you through my eyes and you don’t listen. I stand by your side I listen to your every, want dreams, goals, and problems, “what about me”

·       You forgot about me and you don’t even care or realize it. I stand by your every need. I am strong but I am breaking. You said you promised time away time alone but you get caught up with work and you stress and stress and take it out on me. You always push me to the side please please grab my hand, hold me, I will forget and forgive you I adore you with my everything. What happen to all the little things that mattered so much to me, and now I get nothing, just pushed to the side. I see you don’t you see me how my heart aches, just asking for your help. I see you, hear you but you are just not listening to me my heart my every need the little things. Hear me please listen to me all I need is a sincere smile, a kiss and to know you know I exist.


2 comments:

  1. You are pulling at my heart and your writing is very thought provoking! I wonder how many people feel this way when we pass them as we walk through life?
    Keep up the great writing, mi Amiga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I Write as simple as I can with my heart, so everyone could feel and understand it. Thanks Mi Amiga!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Your words!

How you and those couple of words, make me smile, make me feel!