Powered By Blogger

AH

You never have cared just how I felt! It has always been just about how you felt! How dumb have I been to follow you everywhere, sacrifice my life to get no where but to experience everywhere! What a fake smile you wear everywhere, with that up to no good heart you share most everywhere! How much longer can I carry this lie on, with these tears you know I have to move on! What a relief my heart can move on, for you it should be so easy to carry on, you never cared with all I have done, so much love had sadly gone wrong, so my stupid love I have to gladly move on, but you'd be better off so sad and alone along with many lessons you'd probably ignore, so kiss my ass goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Your words!

How you and those couple of words, make me smile, make me feel!