Powered By Blogger

Somewhere

Somewhere, some way, some how,I will , I won't, I will never give up, and never will. You broke me once but never twice , same old story, same old lies. Remember once you said I belonged, you act as if you did no harm, or if you've never done me wrong. Always over looked, also takin for granted, you never cared, when love, i thought we shared,when I thought we were the most perfect pair, I had to leave, i left behind, I took a little we both shared when you at one time cared, I took a step forward, didn't look back, with the fear of many more tears. Along the way I tripped and fell, but kept running fast as hell, it was so hard, I tried to get up but never will or will I give up, so easy to love you , so hard to leave you, the constant cry , with you in mind, without you by my side, it had to stop in given time, when it does with you in mind, I'll try to be so kind , and i will put all this behind, living in peace, one day at a time..             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Your words!

How you and those couple of words, make me smile, make me feel!